- Video duration : 03:18
- Video uploaded by : RenelanderTV
- Video release date : 21.12.2011
Here's the steps I took to change the oil in my front and rear diffs on my Renegade X XC 1000
Make sure to measure your oil on the older models as it is not to the fill hole.
The content of this video is for entertainment purposes only.
Do not atempt.
- Video views : 85,195
- Video likes : 145
- Video dislikes : 9
- Video duration : 17:07
- Video uploaded by : BillaVista
- Video release date : 03.06.2014
How to change the engine oil and gearbox oil on a 2014 G2 Can-Am Outlander 1000XT.
- Video views : 160,705
- Video likes : 377
- Video dislikes : 27
- Video duration : 01:24
- Video uploaded by : kleinwild
- Video release date : 30.08.2012
Quick way to stop spilling oil all over the place while changing rear diff fluid.
- Video views : 50,525
- Video likes : 64
- Video dislikes : 2
- Video duration : 07:24
- Video uploaded by : Amos Langford
- Video release date : 30.05.2011
had to do this so i took a short video to show others how it is done.
- Video views : 134,900
- Video likes : 144
- Video dislikes : 17
- Video duration : 05:44
- Video uploaded by : MechMike
- Video release date : 04.10.2015
In depth look on how I keep the fluids fresh on my Outlander. What to do when you encounter a stripped drain plug. Common on the Gen1 chassis engines.
- Video views : 35,956
- Video likes : 100
- Video dislikes : 8